The following Terms and Conditions includes necessary rules for you to visit, use and to buy ticket(s) for the events in our official Website “www.ticketo.org (Website)”. By visiting or using the Website, you expressly agree to these Terms and Conditions.
· You hereby agree and acknowledge that you are entitled to visit, display this Website, watch the events via the Website, obtain introductory knowledge, buy tickets (or other services/products) only for your personal use and your other personal uses. Pursuant to this scope, unless authorized by Ticketo in writing, you hereby agree and undertake not to use the Website for any purpose and in any way other than for your personal use.
· By visiting or using the Website, you may conduct transactions on the Website only for the purposes in compliance with law. In any transaction or act you have on the Website, any legal, penal or other responsibility is attributed to you. Ticketo shall not directly and/or indirectly be held responsible for any and all loss suffered or to possibly be suffered by the third parties due to the activities/transactions you have conducted via the Website in contradiction with these conditions of use and/or laws or regulations.
· It is forbidden to use our Website for any prohibited or unauthorized purpose. Any kind of unauthorized and/or illegal use of the Website, including unauthorized ticket sale is forbidden and in case of such uses, necessary actions shall be carried out and all kinds of measures shall be taken and necessary legal and administrative actions shall be taken.
· You agree to indemnify any and all loss, which the third parties shall have and are caused by your unfair and illegal use of the Website including use of the Website for connecting to another Website or uploading contents or other information.
· Ticketo does not guarantee and undertake that the Website would operate without interruption or mistake or that specific results would be obtained by using the contents of the Website or connecting to the Website. In addition, Ticketo does not give any implicit or explicit guarantee to the users including fitting for purpose, uninterrupted operation, updating, functionality and accuracy. The Website and its contents are offered “as are” and “as they stand”. Ticketo does not guarantee either that there is no virus or infecting or harmful features/effects in the files downloaded by you from the Website. Ticketo may not be held responsible for losses arising out of use of Website in any case and in any way. Ticketo may not give any guarantee on the results expected to have arisen out of the use of the Website or use of Ticketo services.
· Ticketo may not be held responsible either for products, services, acts or negligence of Event Organizers, promoters, performers or any other third party in connection with the Website or referring to the Website.
· Ticketo is entitled to change at any time the Services and contents provided in the Website, to “block” the Website and prevent the third parties including the Users to access the information and contents loaded onto the system by the users and to delete such contents and information. It is possible that Ticketo take such actions without any prior notice or notification.
· Ticketo may give links or directions to third parties not under the control of Ticketo and other websites and/or portals, files or contents owned and operated by other third parties. Ticketo has no responsibility and/or commitment for the portals, websites, files and contents, accessed through the links on the websites or the services or products, accessed by means of these links.
· Ticketo may at any time suspend temporarily/completely or discontinue the services of the Website. Ticketo has no responsibility against the Users for suspension or permanent discontinuation of the services or closing the Website.
· You agree that in case of any dispute or claim related to using our Website, booking/buying tickets or any other services/products, you waive your right to take legal action and such issues will be resolved by individual arbitration and compromise.
· In case you violate these Terms and Conditions, Ticketo may prevent you to access or use the Website or prevent your use in the future and/or take legal action against you. }}